I was walking through a department store yesterday and passed a girl wearing a shirt that read “BUT FIRST, PUMPKIN SPICE.” We giggle, but let’s get real: we all feel this way. At least a little. Admit it!
Tis the season for everything pumpkin. I fully embrace it. This is one of my favorite seasonal recipes I shot for Genius Kitchen last year. It’s everything you love about pumpkin pie, in a glass!
- Two 15-oz cans organic pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups crushed Biscoff cookies*
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the pumpkin puree with the spices, salt, 2 cups of the mascarpone and 1 1/2 cups of the powdered sugar until thick and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream with the remaining mascarpone and 1 cup of powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- Spoon half of the pumpkin mixture into 12 glasses and top with half of the mascarpone mixture and half of the crushed cookies. Repeat the layering process. Refrigerate the parfaits for 1 hour. Top with more cookie crumbs and a whole cookie before serving.
*If you can’t find Biscoff, use graham crackers!
Recipe adapted from Food & Wine. Photos by Ashley Cuoco for Genius Kitchen.
P.S. follow along on Bloglovin! <a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18349873/?claim=6x5awsk38zb”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>