I had a holiday blast creating and shooting this recipe for Health-ade! Their annual Holiday Cheers kombucha is back. Grab yourself some bottles and give this party drink a whirl. It’s sweet, fruity, and good for your gut.
- 1 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 Braeburn apple, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 bottles (1 pint each) Health-Ade Cheers
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 10 oz frozen cranberries plus more for skewering
- 1/2 cup sugar for coating cranberries and rosemary
- Combine apples, pear, pomegranate seeds and 2 sprigs rosemary in a large punch bowl. Pour in Health-Ade Holiday Cheers, ginger ale and pomegranate juice. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, add frozen cranberries. Ladle sangria into glasses (get some of that good fruit in there!)
- Cut the remaining rosemary sprigs into 3” pieces. Dip each sprig into simple syrup and roll in sugar to coat. Dip extra cranberries into simple syrup and roll in sugar to coat. Skewer 3-4 cranberries per drink and rest on top of each glass.
- Garnish drinks with sugared cranberries and rosemary; serve cold.